A few audio enthusiasts in the south Puget Sound area (Olympia) of Washington State are launching an audio club.
We have some ideas for meeting agendas/focus, but we recognize that we'll need to be flexible in order to be inclusive of membership interests. In general, our guiding philosophy is as follows:
* Recognizes that objective and subjective approaches to audio both have their place. We're certain to have spirited, yet respectful discussion around both!
* Above all, we just want to have fun with our hobby!
* We're represented by a broad range of skills and knowledge so don't worry if you're just starting out, there's a place for you too!
* For now there will be no charge to participate since we have secured a free meeting location.
* Our first meeting is schedule for January 30th at 7 pm. at a church in Olympia, WA, (where we'll hold our monthly meetings).
* Send me a PM if your interested in learning more.