Going back through this I realized I never posted finished pics or results
I'm very pleased with how these turned out. I'm very glad we swapped the tweeters from the original design, the originals were awful and the new tweeter implements well in the array (thank you Meniscus for your help with that).
My goal was to have plenty of headroom, and this design in this atmosphere is a home run IMO, it's VERY loud if you want it to be
. SQ is very realistic, and the array broadcasts very evenly in a difficult venue to implement a sound system in. Now I need to teach the sound board guys how to work it, a few Sundays have been too loud, and they need to settle down with the high frequencies when they're dialing in the microphones
Next up will be acoustic tile for the center of the ceiling, and a pair of BFM design horn loaded 15" subs (these definitely need subs).
Once again, very happy with the way these turned out, as are the other members at church!!
Pic of them flown...