Support for the DIY speaker builder

Wolf
Topic Author

You better bring jackets...

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:42 pm

http://www.wane.com/subindex/weather

Highs of 45 and 47 respectively, lows of 40 and 32, and a chance of snow flurries on Friday.
This will be the coldest InDIYana event thus far.

See you all there!
Wolf

johnnyrichards

Re: "InDIYana 2013" event coming up...

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Well, we are in a winter storm warning here so I am looking forward to the frigid conditions in Ft. Wayne :)

See you all there!

mattsk8

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:08 pm

The show was awesome!!! It was great to see familiar faces, and also meet some new people. Was really nice meeting you Johnny! Was hoping we could've hung out a bit more but it go-go-go from the minute we walked through the door!

Thanks Ben for all the time and effort! Thanks to the sponsors for the door prizes (my son is in 7th heaven w/ his score!). Thanks to Meniscus for the cabinets!! Very much looking forward to the next get together! Possibly another Meniscus gathering this August??!!

Wolf
Topic Author

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 am

You're welcome! I always enjoy this event, and the prep isn't really that taxing.
Later,
Wolf

johnnyrichards

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 am

I had a very good time and listened to and looked at some pretty nice stuff.

Matt - it was good meeting you too, and nice to see the kid there. We need more of the young guys in the house on these things.

Ben - again, thank you for arranging this.

Mark and Joel - It was nice meeting you guys too, I did not get a lot of time to talk to Mark, but I had a nice conversation with Joel. You guys are both great.

Here's to next year.

Mark65

Mon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm

I agree, very nice to meet Mark and Joel! I'd like very much to talk more with you guys next year!

I've already said it, but man I had fun! I can't promise to bring young guys, BUT, I'm pretty sure that I'll be bringing a woman, in the person of my wife! We're talking about flying to Chicago, and renting a car to drive from there to the event, then a day or two of partying, Chicago style! 8-)

Then a trip home. :cry:

:D

Looking forward to 2014!

Mark
Did I do that? :-o

johnnyrichards

Wed May 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Mark65 wrote:
I agree, very nice to meet Mark and Joel! I'd like very much to talk more with you guys next year!

I've already said it, but man I had fun! I can't promise to bring young guys, BUT, I'm pretty sure that I'll be bringing a woman, in the person of my wife! We're talking about flying to Chicago, and renting a car to drive from there to the event, then a day or two of partying, Chicago style! 8-)

Then a trip home. :cry:

:D

Looking forward to 2014!

Mark

Chicago style involves very similar circumstances to inDIYana style partying :)

Wolf
Topic Author

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 am

A list of the projects from the Black-Box contest that were posted online has been collected and posted here:
https://sites.google.com/site/indiyanae ... 3-projects

Thanks for looking,
Wolf