Support for the DIY speaker builder

stephenkatz9

Re: Offical Thread - Loudspeaker Design Seminar in Kokomo

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Jeff--I just now found this listing and would like to come. I cannot tell if I am on call that weekend, I cannot find the schedule this evening, so make me tentative if there is room.

Steve

Jeff B.
Topic Author

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

stephenkatz9 wrote:
Jeff--I just now found this listing and would like to come. I cannot tell if I am on call that weekend, I cannot find the schedule this evening, so make me tentative if there is room.

Steve

OK Steve, I'll put you down, but when you get a chance send me an email to: jeffb1836@yahoo.com

I am using it to keep track of everyone.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff's Excel Loudspeaker Design Software
http://audio.claub.net/software/jbabgy/jbagby.html

rinnav

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 am

Jeff,

I sent you an email. I am going to try to make it. If this works out it will be the SOCAL DIY on the 7th, your seminar on the 14th and home to Colorado on the 16th for a few weeks... This is forming up to be a crazy December and a month-long Christmas for me!

Jason

triode4

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 am

Hi
I would like to attend your seminar. I live in Westfield. No need for a hotel.

stephenkatz9

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Jeff

I was on call Dec. 14 but have managed to clear it, so I am free to attend. I don't know yet if I will come in the night before and need a hotel room or can drive it in the morning. Do you know the start time? I don't recall if that was on the itinerary.

Steve

Jeff B.
Topic Author

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm

stephenkatz9 wrote:
Jeff

I was on call Dec. 14 but have managed to clear it, so I am free to attend. I don't know yet if I will come in the night before and need a hotel room or can drive it in the morning. Do you know the start time? I don't recall if that was on the itinerary.

Steve

I plan to begin at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning. If you need a room please contact the hotel directly and say you are with the "Bagby Conference" on the 14th.

Jeff

stephenkatz9

Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:58 pm

OK Jeff I'll be in touch with them, I am going to want a room or I'll have to get up at 3 am to get there!.

Jeff B.
Topic Author

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that unless someone drops out, I am closing the preregistration for the Seminar on December 14th, and will not take any more attendees due to seating limitations.

If you still want to attend and have not sent me an email, please do and I will place you on the waiting list and we will see how things evolve over the next week or so.

Thank you.

Jeff B.

ernperkins

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Jeff - Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make the seminar - we were told at work that we're required to work 7 days a week to meet a "critical revenue milestone" that is scheduled for December 18th. Again, sorry for the late notice. I'll also post over at Tech Talk to alert them about an opening.

Thanks,
Ed Perkins

Jeff B.
Topic Author

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:31 pm

ernperkins wrote:
Jeff - Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make the seminar - we were told at work that we're required to work 7 days a week to meet a "critical revenue milestone" that is scheduled for December 18th. Again, sorry for the late notice. I'll also post over at Tech Talk to alert them about an opening.

Thanks,
Ed Perkins

Sorry you can't make it, Ed. I hope we can get together another time. Thanks for the note.
Jeff